So I'm playing hookie today. I really did not sleep well last night, I felt nauseated all night and quite frankly all day yesterday and still did this morning so I called in. Brady woke up this morning with a runny nose and watery eyes and spitting up (more new teeth are on their way so it's the same old drill) so I decided it's a yucky rainy day and we're staying home. Our babysitter wasn't going to be able to watch Brady today anyway and we would have had to truck it over to Lees Summit early so we're better off just staying home and recooperating. It will give me some time to research the purpose of gall bladders in humans. Mine apparently needs to come out. I found out Monday. The doctor says that's what is causing the bulk of my stomach problems, plus the pain in my sternum/ribs and my nausea. I have to go meet with a surgeon next Tuesday. I'm not sure when we'll schedule the removal...it will have to wait until we have a new store manager at work because we're pretty shorthanded already. The nurse at my doctor's office said the surgery requires a one night stay and about two weeks to fully recover. Hopefully we'll have a new store manager soon. Until then I'll have to live with the crampy gall bladder pains and deal with the nausea.
Brady's doing good other than his runny nose and stuff. He's still kind of walking, but mostly crawling. His favoriate thing is to point at things and try to say their names. He can say Jakey and kitty, sort of when he sees the cat. It's funny. We're going to get his pictures taken Sunday for his birthday photos. That will be fun. He loves getting his pictures taken.
Jeremiah's been working like crazy. Yesterday he had to be out in the drizzle at the range for 12 hours. Yuck. He's getting used to the day shift and getting up at 5:45 a.m. I'm getting used to his alarm clock at that time of day! Some days I have to get up before him and some days after. I wish I had a normal routine!
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment