Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Two-thirds of the way there!!

Today starts the beginning of the third trimester for Heather and Brady! Only three more months to go. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and got all good results from the doctor. Brady is growing at just the right pace and so am I. Dr. Bavishi was surprised to find that I had no stretch marks on my belly yet even though it is getting bigger and bigger every day. I reassured her that I have plenty on my legs and butt!! She laughed. She said the results of the sonogram last month looked great and that although the date the sono projected for the due date was May 10th, she's going to stick with May 18th. I figure it's safe to say he's coming sometime in mid-May. He'll get here when he gets here!! She said as long as things keep up the way they are now I should be able to work up until the due date...but since I'm on salary at work I can start my leave early if I want to. I figure my last day can be April 30th and that way I'll have a little bit of time to relax and prepare for his arrival.

No comments: