Brady got two new teeth today. The ones on either side of his two front teeth came in. He's such a trooper...hardly fussy at all about it. We thought they might be getting close to coming in because his gums were really swollen and he's had a runny nose the past couple days for no other reason.
He loves using his teeth to eat crunchy stuff - especially his new favorite food...I'm not really sure what they are called, but they are like cheese puffs, only they are made from corn and are veggie flavored. I tried one. It wasn't too terrible. I'd probably eat them if I had to. They're way better than the mushy baby food. Some of that stuff is nasty. He doesn't know any better though which is good.
Tonight when I got home from work I was drinking some juice and I let him have a sip. He loved it! He was cracking up about it and totally stopped what he was doing when I held out the cup to give him a second sip. Kids are so funny.
Well, I just put him down for a nap and since I didn't get home from work and picking up Brady from mom and dad's last night until around 11 p.m. and then I had to be back at work at 6 a.m. today I think I'm going to go take a nap too. The only good thing about going into work at 6 a.m. is that I get off around 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment