We got a web cam so that anybody can see Brady in action whenever we're home. It's really cool. Robin got to see Brady walking around the living room pushing his little green car today. It was really cool. She also got to video babysit for us!!! Jeremiah and I were in the bathroom trying to replace the faucet on the sink while Brady was in his highchair in the dining room. We turned the web cam on, got linked up with Robin through MSN messenger and then called her on our cell phone. Since we both have Sprint it was a free call. We took the phone in the bathroom with us and pointed the webcam on Brady. At one point Robin said, "Uh-oh, it looks like he's out of Cheerios." Sure enough, he was! It was awesome. She told us when he started rubbing his eyes so we could grab him and put him down for a nap! It was hillarious...video babysitting!! Ha ha. Ok, so we were just 10 feet away in the next room, but it was still cool.
I'm trying to figure out how to put videos on the blog. If we can that would be really cool too. Since it's a rainy day I should have some time to look into it. Last week on our day off together we spent the day in the yard cleaning out the flower beds, mowing, weeding and putting down a bunch of mulch. It's only in the low 40's today and rainy so we'll be inside all day. We do have to run out to the store at least for a little while...we're about out of food! Other than that and trying to put our new faucet in the bathroom I'm going to spend time updating this site and getting more pictures, and hopefully videos on here.
Uh-oh. Jeremiah's grunting and talking under his breath in the bathroom. I better go check on progress in there!!! The old faucet I think came with the house so it's been a little bit of a struggle getting it out. I think it's out now and we're ready for the new one to go in...wish us luck!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you get the video thing all figured out...let me know how you do it!
Post a Comment