I went to pick up Brady at daycare this afternoon after a rotten day at work and Brady decided to cheer me up by taking THREE STEPS! It was really exciting. I stood him up and then stepped back and he looked like he might try to take a step so the babysitter and I held our breath and then after the first step we both gasped and then he took a second and a third! The babysitter and I were clapping and cheering him on. It was funny. Last week he kind of took one step when we were playing one night and Mom and Dad said he took one at their house too. This was the first time he actually walked without holding on to anything for more than just those one steps! He's so cool.
We're both wiped out now from the excitement (and the fact that I had to be at work at 6 a.m. again, and he got up before 8 a.m.) so we're going to settle in for a nap for a while. I'm off this weekend - thank the Lord - so we'll have plenty of time to practice walking and having fun. I'll try to get it on the webcam so I can post it on here!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment