Friday, January 26, 2007

And then there were three...teeth.

One of Brady's top teeth has finally poked through and I think the other is not far behind! When they are both out he will have all four front teeth! Wow! He's getting really good at using his teeth to munch up his little finger food fruit puffs.

Have you ever heard of a baby that can whistle? I haven't. Leave it to Brady to be the first! At first I thought it was some wierd fluke, but he can totally whistle. So far only Jeremiah and I have heard him. I think one of the girls at day care might have heard him the other day too, but no other adults have. Of course, he won't do it on command so we haven't been able to catch him on video doing it. He does it at least two or three times a day though. It's hillarious.

Brady's moving and grooving all around the house now. He crawls everywhere and then pulls himself up to standing and then walks all around holding on to stuff. He can walk the whole length of the couch and move from his baby piano to the popcorn tin (his drum) to the couch. Isn't it amazing how quickly they learn new things? My friend Laurie's baby Ava is a month older than Brady and I read on her blog about a month ago that Ava had just started pulling up and moving around like that. Brady had just started crawling really good. I thought "Oh my, Brady's got a lot of work to do I wonder if he'll be doing all that in just a month." Sure enough, he is!

Brady got to see his buddy Alexanderia "Alex" the other day. We went to dinner on Tuesday with Jen and Ted and Kyleigh and Alex at Cheeseburger In Paradise. After we ate I sat Brady by Alex and they just stared at each other. Of course Alex is only about 2 months old now so she doesn't do a whole lot yet. Brady still liked looking at her.

Well, Brady's getting sleepy and he needs another bottle before bed so I'm going to have to go take care of that. I'll have to take some pictures Sunday of Stacey - we're having her baby shower. I'll take some pictures of her belly! She's got 7 weeks to go! We can't wait. See you all soon!

1 comment:

Laurie Lou said...

man he's getting quite the mouth full. You know he'd probably do ok with Cheerios. Ava loves them and she'd had no problem with no teeth. We've just started giving her all kinds of things for her to feed herself and she thinks its great fun. Of course she's a mess but its a lot easier too. crazy how fast they grow huh?