Poor Brady is suffering from some really dry, flaky skin on his little legs. I thought he was getting a little rash because it's really bumpy, but since it's just on his legs and not his belly or back or anywhere else I figure it must just be really, really dry skin. He also apparently has his first case of diaper rash. His little butt has a little red, chapped looking area. So he's getting slathered with lotion and "butt paste" and various other remedies a few times a day. I found the prescription cream the doctor gave me for the cradle cap he had earlier so I put that on his legs. Hopefully it will help.
Brady is growing like crazy. He's pretty much wearing some 9-month clothes, but a lot of 12-month clothes too. Ok. He's 8 months old. He's healthy. Tonight I pulled out these little pjs - a white long-sleeve t-shirt with trucks and other cars on it and matching pants - and I remembered when his little cousin Logan wore them...except Logan was a lot older because I remember Logan wearing them when he was walking...it was when I lived with Jenn and I remember Logan sneaking out of bed and coming downstairs wearing those pjs. They are 12 month size, but they're kind of snug on Brady. I told that to Jeremiah and he was like, yeah, well, Brady's already about half the size of Logan. According to my calculation (as scientific as trying to stand Brady next to a yard stick can be) he's between 26 and 27 inches tall.
He has his 9 month check up in a couple weeks before we go on vacation. I think they said this visit won't include any shots - just a check up. That will be nice for him. I hate to see him get shots. He's pretty tough though and he seems to get over it pretty quick.
Well, Jeremiah just pulled in the driveway so I'm going to get off the computer. I'll try to put some pictures on here this weekend....if I can break away from napping and playing with Brady!!! I have my first weekend off since September!
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment