I went to pick Brady up from daycare this afternnon and he looked bigger. I am not kidding - I think he grows like every minute of the day! It's so funny how fast kids grow. I don't know exactly how tall he is now, I should get the yard stick to find out, and I don't know how heavy he is, but I know he's growing. I can tell because his little clothes keep getting tighter and tighter and he's already outgrown some shoes! Today he looked like such a big boy. He had on a little blue onesie and his blue cordoroy overalls with his baby Adidas tennis shoes. He looked like a miniature Jeremiah. Well, Jeremiah doesn't really wear cordoroy overalls, but you know.
Tonight we're hanging out. Brady's pouncing in the exersaucer right now. I was working on Stacey's baby shower invitations. Jeremiah's working. He's enjoying his new 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. shift. I told him I really enjoy it too because I get to watch whatever shows on TV I want to for a change. Gone are the evenings filled with Cops and SWAT shows. Bring on the Apprentice and Dateline and 48 hours and Countdown with Keith Oberman!!!!
We're supposed to get some pretty nasty weather this weekend. Of course this is my weekend to close at work so I'll be traveling around everywhere. If it gets really icy I'm not going anywhere. It's not worth it to me. One weather guy said we could get, "Just a half-inch of ice or so." Oh, like it's nothing. A half inch of snow might not be a big deal, but ice is quite another story. I should have been a weathergirl. You never have to be right and you really don't have to do any real work. You just take a guess and call it good.
We're down to 9 weeks and counting until baby Melia's (pick your spelling...it hasn't been decided yet, but it's pronounced Ma-Leah) arrival. Hooray!
In other news I think one of my fillings came out today. That's no good. I'm going to have to find a dentist and see about getting it filled. And while we're on the subject of teeth, Brady still only has two. No top ones yet. We keep thinking they're going to pop out any day, but each morning we check and there's none there.
Well, Brady boy needs a bath and I need to finish those baby shower invitations. We'll put some more updates on here later! Have a good weekend everybody!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm jealous that brady will still sit in his saucer... Ava doesn't care for it anymore because she thinks she's needs to be crawling and climbing and getting into things...She'll climb the whole stair case no problem. She's such a monkey.
You should definately stay in this weekend. THats what we plan on doing. No need to get out in this nasty weather.
Post a Comment