Monday, July 21, 2008

I did it!

I got my hair cut today. I'm going to send it in to Locks Of Love. It's a place that makes wigs for kids who have different diseases that make them lose their hair.

I didn't wash it after I get it cut so I'm sure it will look a little better when I take a shower tomorrow and style it.

The minimum length for donating is 10 inches. I had about a foot cut off.

Mackenzie had fun at Stacey and Jeff's house yesterday. We went over to get the Avon bug stuff she ordered for us and we stayed for an impromptu barbeque. Mackenzie had fun rolling around with Melea's dinosaur toy. Brady played with Melea and all her toys.

On the way home we stopped by Nana and Papa's house. Brady had fun building blocks with Papa.

Mackenzie had fun with Nana. She likes when Nana tickles her.

Jeremmiah gave the doggies a bath the other day after we found they had fleas! Yuck! They appear to be all gone now.

Brady read a bath story to Amber!

Holly was all smiles.

1 comment:

Laurie Lou said...

Holy moly I can't believe you had that much hair to cut. I don't think i've ever seen you with that long of hair. Your new haircut looks more like it did in high school. I think its cute. it will be so much easier to clean and dry too.