Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weight off my back...literally!

So I seriously lost 2 pounds by getting my hair cut! That is hillarious. My ponytail weighs nearly two whole pounds. Goodness. I took a shower today and it took like half the time. And, since my hair is hardly long I didn't even have to use conditioner. I was using like half a bottle practically every time I showered with my long hair because it would get so dang tangled I could hardly get a brush through it. I went to shampoo it today and I started squeezing a ton of shampoo out and I was like, oh, wait, I don't need that much anymore!

Uh-oh. Mackenzie is awake. She hasn't been sleeping that great tonight. She did a ton of log rolling around the living room today so I thought she would sleep really well. I better go check on her.

No comments: