I need a new job worse than ever!
My boss is crazy. He wants us to work all the time. What he doesn't understand is that most of us live 30 minutes away from the store, and my commute is made twice as long by taking Brady to day care.
Jeremiah is working the midnight shift now and he'll be working the evening shift next year so any time I have to work the evning shift, which is twice per week and then every Saturday I will have to find someone to watch Brady and the new baby. That's too crazy. I have to find a M-F day job...especially since Mom and Dad can't watch the babies that much.
I applied for a couple tonight at the hospital where I had Brady. I'm going to try to find and apply for one job per night for the next month and see what happens. I've got to find something. the only hard thing now is going to be getting a job while I'm pregnant.
If anyone knows anything about job openings let me know, please!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck Hedder! You need a job that actually lets have a normal life. You shouldn't be at work all the time. Kick your boss in the shins for me.
Post a Comment