Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend off!

Last weekend I had the weekend off - of course I had to use vacation days because my boss is evil and makes us work every Saturday. Brady and I wanted to get out of the house Sunday so Jeremiah could get some sleep so we went over to Topeka to visit the zoo. It's pretty small, but they have some cool animals like this gorilla.

Brady enjoyed watching the baboons swing around thier house.

I found Brady snoozing with his feet hanging out of his crib the other day!

Brady was eating lunch and found my M&M Nascar hat on the chair next to his so he decided to put it on while he enjoyed his pickle, tomato, cheese, and crackers for dinner.
On Saturday after Jeremiah got up for the day we went to the park that is just a few miles down the road. It's the lake we go to feed the ducks at and where we go fishing when the boat is working.

Brady and Daddy got to play on the slides and teeter-totters. They kept the sun out of their eyes with their Yankees hats!

Brady liked the little pond with a fountain.

Hi Mama.

No comments: