Thursday, April 03, 2008

I've got it!

I've been trying to think of something I can do on my own on the side from my regular job to make some extra money and possibly one day if it really took off make my own business out of it and quit my dumb job and stay home with the kiddos!

Tonight when I was feeding Mackenzie in her room before I put her down for the night it was really quiet and relaxing as we were rocking in her room. Suddenly it came to me: I love photography and I love making fun and creative things...like I made the announcements for her birth and I made the wallets with her birth information on them.

I'm working on a blogsite webpage now with examples of the different products I am going to sell. The only thing I need to figure out is a marketing strategy.

For now I need to go to bed. I'm totally not tired at all, but it is already almost 1:30 a.m. and I know if I don't go to bed soon then I won't get much sleep at all. Brady, Mackenzie and I are supposed to go up to the current babysitters house this morning just to hang out for a little while and let Brady play with the kids and let the babysitter meet Mackenzie. It will be good for Brady to play for a while with some other kids his age.

No comments: