Jeremiah went hunting today, but came home turkey-less. He said they heard a bunch and saw some, but didn't get to shoot any of them.
Brady, Mackenzie and I hung out at home today. We colored and read books and played with Brady's Little People and did some wood puzzles. I also got some laundry done and the dishes which were piling up as usual! This afternoon I gave Mackenzie a bath. She's silly: sometimes a bath will wake her up and sometimes it will make her totally sleepy. This one made her really sleepy. She slept for about four hours after it ... so I took a nap too!
I called that babysitter near work today, but she didn't answer so I left a message which she never returned. I'm beginning to think it is not meant to be with her. She sent an email late last week saying she was going out of town this weekend and for me to call her, but if she's this hard to get ahold of I don't think it's going to work out. We'll see if she calls tomorrow. If not I'm going to give up and start looking elsewhere. If we don't find anyone new we'll be taking the kids to mom and dad's on Mondays and then to the babysitter Wednesday through Friday. It would be pretty hectic, but we will have to manage.
Now we're watching the Yankees game, but it's time for Brady to get ready for bed so I better get going. He needs a bath since I think if you looked really hard you could find traces of sweet potatoes, strawberry yogurt, grape jelly and other random bits of food from the past two days in his hair! I think we need to put him in a rain coat to eat .. or leave him naked so we could just hose him off when he's done!
No comments:
Post a Comment